Samantha Monk





I give you my latest sim Samantha monk. This is the first really fair skinned sim I have been able to make look good so I am really happy with the way she turned out I hope she finds a nice place in someones game. Please do not copy and claim as your own. If you wish to use my sims as templates this is ok but please let me know first. Thanks :)

Thanks to the following cc creators:

Skin - watermelon, Hair - Newsea, Lipstick - S-club, Eyeliner - Tiffa, 
Clothing Ilikemusic64@TSR & EA Poses: Maximum & Danzxcrd


"Sorry to the cc creators I have  not mentioned but sometimes it is hard to remember where I get everything from if you see something that is yours or you know who created it please let me know so I can give credit."

Terms of Use
1. Please do not copy and claim as your own.
2. If you wish to use my sims as templates this is ok but please let me know first. 
3. Feel free to use my sims in your stories legacies etc no permission is needed for this.
Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment