Mischa Willis











This is my May 2013 cstyles exclusive you can find more pics and download at cstyles

DESCRIPTION:
NAME: Mischa Willis
AGE: Young Adult
TRAITS: Technofobe, Hopeless Romantic, Handy, Green Thumb, Family Orientated
LIKES: Food - Lobster, Color - Spiceberry, Music - Pop
This Sim is Base Game Compatible

CC LIST

Skin - Watermelon
Blush - Robokitty
Lipstick - S-Club no.24
Eyes - Pralinesims
Eyeshadow - Unknown

Everyday
Clothing - Saliwa
Accessories - Loarandia

Formal
Dress - Ekinege
Accessories - NataliS

Sleep
Hair - Peggy
Outfit -Saliwa

Athletic
Hair - EA
Outfit - Lorandia

Swim
Outfit - Saliwa

Thanks to the following pose creators:

IMHO, Maximum, Puccamichi & danzxncrd.

"Sorry to the cc creators that I have not mentioned but sometimes it is hard to remember where I get everything from if you see something that is yours or you know who created it please let me know so I can give credit."

Terms of Use
1. Please do not copy and claim as your own.
2. If you wish to use my sims as templates this is ok but please let me know first.
3. Feel free to use my sims in your stories legacies etc no permission is needed for this but please give credit and link back to my blog.
4. Thanks 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sim!! You always do awesome presentations!! Thanks for sharing her with Cstyles!! You rock!! And your blog redesign looks awesome...great color mixture and very tidy looking, crisp! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cece I am so happy and grateful for your support :)

      Delete